Benefits Of Dates
Dates are packed with a host of nutrients that provide several benefits for the skin and hair, and for your overall health. They are also known to improve eyesight and night blindness. Dates have no side effects and can be easily included in your diet.
Health Benefits Of Dates
Let’s have a look at the amazing dates’ health benefits:
1. Cholesterol And Fat
- Dates are free from cholesterol and do not contain excessive fat amounts.
- You can easily substitute fatty food items with dates, which gives you much more nutrition for the same amount of calories.
- Dates provide readily assimilable proteins that are required by the body.
- They are a rich source of the nutrients which are the main building blocks for muscles.
- Dates provide us with plenty of proteins, which are in turn very essential for the regular functioning of the body.
- Dates are also rich in various types of vitamins.
- It contains vitamins like B1, B2, B3, and B5, as well as A1 and C. You can easily consume most of your required dose of vitamins by making dates a part of your diet.
- It avoids the need for you to have an unhealthy snack or a high-calorie meal.
5. Potassium And Sodium
- Dates are rich in potassium and have very less sodium, which is a good combination for a healthy nervous system.
- The potassium in the dates reduces cholesterol and also lessens the risk of a stroke.
- Iron is an important element for the human body.
- Dates are rich sources of iron. People who are suffering from iron deficiency can include dates in their diet to hike their iron levels.
8. Weight Gain And Intoxication
- Dates are good supplements for weight gain.
- They are also used for detoxifying the body after over-consumption of alcohol.
9. Sexual Advantage
- Dates are known to increase one’s sexual stamina. It has been used as an aphrodisiac since ages.
- For this purpose, dates have to be soaked overnight in goat milk and consumed the next morning.
10. Abdominal Cancer Cure
- Dates help in curing abdominal cancer.
- The benefits of dates are so many that one must make it a habit to include dates in their daily diet.
11. Instant Energy Provider
Medjool dates, or any dates for that matter, are packed with carbohydrates. They are an instant pick-me-up if you’re running low on energy. Two dates will give you 40gm of carbohydrates, saving from dry food spell.
12. Healthy Stomach
Dates are rich in fiber, and they make our stomachs and intestines stronger than ever. Dietary fiber has many benefits, ranging from controlling blood sugar to promoting weight loss. Medjool dates supply you with nearly 30% of your daily fiber requirements, which helps with digestion.
13. Constipation Control
Are constipation problems making you waste long hours in the toilet? Then you’ve got to have Medjool dates. It will ease up that constipation trouble within no time (1). Why? That’s the fiber working its charm in your intestines.
The dates will similarly help harden stools in case of diarrhea. Gotta stay out of the toilet if great things should happen in life, isn’t that right?
14. Healthy Teeth And Bones
If you want a perfect smile and beautiful frame, have dates. Their manganese content contributes to calcium absorption, giving good teeth and good bones.
Skin Benefits Of Dates
Dates are one of the sweetest fruits in the world. As mentioned earlier, dates are loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. These nutrients not only boost our overall health, but also make our skin beautiful and supple.
Let’s take a look at the skin benefits provided by dates:
15. Skin Elasticity
- The nutrients in dates also enhance the quality of the subcutaneous tissues, making your skin tender and smooth.
- Regular intake of dates can combat various skin problems, as well as strengthen the elasticity of your skin.
16. Anti-Ageing Benefits
- Free radicals damage your skin cells, causing premature aging of skin. Vitamin C present in dates helps resist oxidation.
- It also prevents the accumulation of melanin in your body.
- The nutrients in dates prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dates have been considered as the herbal elixir of life since ages. They are renowned for enriching and replenishing blood, thus providing you with a youthful-looking skin.
17. Treatment Of Skin Problems
- Vitamin B contained in dates is beneficial for your skin
18. Massage Oil
- The oil extracted from dates is loaded with the nutritional value of dates.
- They also contain anti-microbial properties which make it a perfect massage oil to treat skin problems.
- In fact, it is a popular age-old remedy for regenerating and rejuvenating aging skin and healing cuts and scars.
Hair Benefits Of Dates
The health of your hair depends on your overall health. Hair follicles require an adequate supply of nutrients for optimal growth and maintenance. Being packed with several nutrients, dates offer the following benefits to your hair.
Payment Methods - Transport Expenses
Repayment of your order takes place before or when the product is delivered and can be made using one of the following payment methods:
By depositing / transferring to a bank account of the company
By placing an order through our online store and selecting a "bank deposit" payment method, your order is put on hold until you deposit.
You must state your full name in the bank's deposit list.
For the quickest execution of your order, you can send us the Bank's deposit with the reason for always depositing the order number via Email at email@example.com .
Your order will be shipped the next business day if the products are in our store.
It is good to deposit within 2-3 days from the date of the order.
If you do not send money within 5 business days, your order is considered canceled.
You can deposit money in the following Bank Account:
|Bank:|| Win Bank - Piraeus Bank|
|IBAN:||GR22 0172 2140 0052 1401 8057 407|
|Beneficiary:||Pitsanis Gregory of Christos|
Cash on Delivery
With the delivery method on delivery of the product to the customer, the product repayment process follows.
The cash payment option gives an extra charge to the customer for the total amount of + 2,10 €.
You can pay easily and quickly through the interface of our online store with Piraeus Bank.
Just type the card details as soon as you switch to Piraeus Bank's payment system.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - DOES NOT store your card details under any circumstances.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - supports and is protected by "Verified by Visa" cardholders (for Visa card transactions) and Mastercard SecureCode (for Mastercard and Maestro).
General information about these services is included in the following Visa and Mastercard URLs, respectively:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard SecureCode
You can pay easily and quickly through Paypal without using your credit card details.
Paypal is an absolutely secure international credit card payment system. The system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS of all banks. The use of Paypal does not incur any additional expense to the buyer. Your credit card details remain confidential.
To repay your purchases with your credit card, just select Paypal and follow the instructions given to you.
For orders over € 45.00, freight costs are FREE for all Greece.
The purchase process ends with the customer confirming the order and repaying the final value of the product with a charge:
1. With transport costs:
Transport costs are calculated based on the total weight of the order. See detailed information here
Transport costs for orders over € 45.00 are FREE.
2. Cash on delivery:
If the customer opts for a cash payment, the addition of + 2.10 € is added to the final cost of the product.