Best benefits of pineapples
1. Cancer prevention: Pineapples are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which can help bolster the body and protect it from cancer. The flavonoids, bromelain, and other antioxidants are important components in cancer prevent, but it’s the manganese content that makes pineapples great for cancer prevention.
Manganese is a critical co-factor in the production of superoxide dismutase – which helps to deal with free radicals in the body. Free radicals are responsible for causing a number of different cancers which is why pineapple plays a role in cancer prevention. Simply put, pineapple is a delicious way to boost your immune system and reduce your risk of cancer!
2. Digestive health: If you suffer from digestive issues, pineapples may be your stomach’s best friend! This fruit is a rich source of both soluble and insoluble fiber which can help protect you from developing constipation, IBS, and diarrhea.
Adding fiber to your diet can help stimulate the passage of food through the digestive tract promoting a healthy digestive system.
3. Coughs: Who knew that pineapples can serve as a natural cough remedy? There is no need to run to the drug store and stock up on that yucky cough syrup because a natural cough remedy may be sitting in your refrigerator. This fruit is full of vitamin C which is going to help boost your immune system, but it also contains an important enzyme called bromelain.
Bromelain has been known to help reduce the production of phlegm as well as mucus built up in the respiratory tract and even the sinus cavities. This enzyme is also a potent anti-inflammatory agent, and has the ability to fight infections, and kill off bacteria. Studies have shown that the juice from fresh pineapples may actually be able to suppress coughs more effectively than traditional cough medicines! (Pineapple smoothie, anyone?!)
4. Bone health: When you first think about pineapples, you probably wouldn’t associate them with having bone health benefits, however, they actually do! The high manganese content assists in strengthening bones as well as aiding in growth, and overall repair.
One single serving of pineapple can provide you with up to 70% of your daily requirement of manganese!
5. Oral health: Watch out fluoride, because pineapple makes an impressive impact on oral health – without the toxicity! If you’re looking for a natural way to boost your oral health, this tropical fruit may be the answer.
Pineapples contain astringent properties which help in strengthening your gums. Don’t forget about the antioxidant properties that can also help protect against oral cancer.
6. Blood circulation: Here is another amazing health benefit of this fruit. Pineapple is a rich source of copper, which is required for the formation of red blood cells. Red blood cells are needed in order to provide oxygenation to different organs of the body and provides cognitive health benefits as well.
7. Tissue health: Did you know that vitamin C is required in the production of collagen? This is why vitamin C can aid in wound healing, and can help prevent the development of other infections.
Pineapple is high in vitamin C making it the perfect fruit to boost wound healing, and provide protection.
8. Arthritis: If you suffer from arthritis, pineapple may be able to help! This fruit has been known to reduce overall inflammation, including inflammation associated with joint and muscle pain.
That amazing enzyme bromelain is again responsible for this action and has been shown to reduce the symptoms of arthritis in different studies.
9. Blood pressure: Did you know that according to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, fewer than 2% of American adults are getting the recommended amount of potassium into their diets? Potassium is an important part of naturally lowering high blood pressure, and high potassium foods include fruits, and vegetables, including pineapples! Try adding pineapple into your diet as a natural potassium booster.
Obviously, the benefits of pineapples are pretty amazing, however like anything else too much of a good thing is never a good idea. But, if you enjoy pineapple in moderate amounts as part of healthy diet you will be able to enjoy the wonderful health benefits this delicious tropical fruit has to offer.
Payment Methods - Transport Expenses
Repayment of your order takes place before or when the product is delivered and can be made using one of the following payment methods:
By depositing / transferring to a bank account of the company
By placing an order through our online store and selecting a "bank deposit" payment method, your order is put on hold until you deposit.
You must state your full name in the bank's deposit list.
For the quickest execution of your order, you can send us the Bank's deposit with the reason for always depositing the order number via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your order will be shipped the next business day if the products are in our store.
It is good to deposit within 2-3 days from the date of the order.
If you do not send money within 5 business days, your order is considered canceled.
You can deposit money in the following Bank Account:
|Bank:|| Win Bank - Piraeus Bank|
|IBAN:||GR22 0172 2140 0052 1401 8057 407|
|Beneficiary:||Pitsanis Gregory of Christos|
Cash on Delivery
With the delivery method on delivery of the product to the customer, the product repayment process follows.
The cash payment option gives an extra charge to the customer for the total amount of + 2,10 €.
You can pay easily and quickly through the interface of our online store with Piraeus Bank.
Just type the card details as soon as you switch to Piraeus Bank's payment system.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - DOES NOT store your card details under any circumstances.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - supports and is protected by "Verified by Visa" cardholders (for Visa card transactions) and Mastercard SecureCode (for Mastercard and Maestro).
General information about these services is included in the following Visa and Mastercard URLs, respectively:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard SecureCode
You can pay easily and quickly through Paypal without using your credit card details.
Paypal is an absolutely secure international credit card payment system. The system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS of all banks. The use of Paypal does not incur any additional expense to the buyer. Your credit card details remain confidential.
To repay your purchases with your credit card, just select Paypal and follow the instructions given to you.
For orders over € 45.00, freight costs are FREE for all Greece.
The purchase process ends with the customer confirming the order and repaying the final value of the product with a charge:
1. With transport costs:
Transport costs are calculated based on the total weight of the order. See detailed information here
Transport costs for orders over € 45.00 are FREE.
2. Cash on delivery:
If the customer opts for a cash payment, the addition of + 2.10 € is added to the final cost of the product.