Vanilla is an extremely popular ingredient in many different culinary preparations around the world, and the scent of vanilla is unmistakeable to most people. This flavoring is derived from the orchids of the Vanilla genus, which bears fruits that are shaped like pods. These pods can range in size from 5-22cm in length, and are considered of a higher quality when they are larger. However, these pods must be hand-picked at precisely the right time to ensure that the seed pods don’t pop, and that they are properly ripe. Harvesting the pods is a time-intensive process, but there is a global demand for vanilla in many different forms, not only for its use in food preparation, but also in natural healing.
Important Benefits Of Vanilla
- Heart Health: Research on the cardiovascular impact of vanilla, particularly its active ingredient, vanillin, has shown that it can measurably reduce cholesterol levels in the body. This is very important for people at high risk of heart attacks and strokes, as lower cholesterol can prevent atherosclerosis, inflammation in the arteries, and blood clots.
- Healing Properties: Vanilla is rich in antioxidants, which can help prevent the breakdown of cells and tissues around the body, and stimulate the body’s natural regrowth. Furthermore, the antibacterial nature of this remedy means that it can protect your immune system and lower stress on the body, making it much easier to recover from injury or illness.
- Cancer Prevention: One of the most important functions of antioxidants is to eliminate free radicals in the body, which are created as natural byproducts of cellular metabolism. The antioxidants present in this remedy’s extract, particularly the high concentration of vanillin, can prevent the negative effects of free radicals, such as cancer and chronic disease.
- Reduce Inflammation: For centuries, vanilla in numerous forms has been used to soothe inflammation throughout the body. This is particularly effective for inflammation of the liver, which can occur for numerous reasons, especially if you are a heavy drinker. Vanillin is a crucial part of this remedy’s beneficial effects, and can help ease conditions of arthritis, gout and other inflammatory conditions.
- Strengthen the Hair: Vanilla is often included in hygiene and beauty products because of its many effects on the hair and skin. If you suffer from frequent split ends or hair loss, applying vanilla essential oil in a carrier oil of some kind can measurably strengthen the hair and induce blood flow to the scalp, encouraging growth and more aesthetically pleasing hair.
- Prevent Acne: For people who regularly struggle with acne, it can often feel like a losing battle. Fortunately, the antibacterial nature of this beneficial flower makes it a powerful ally in the battle against pimples, as it can eliminate the underlying infection and speed up the healing process of the skin. It can ever reduce the appearance of scars from a particularly bad bout of acne.
- Soothes Anxiety: Although some people remain skeptical of aromatherapy, some of the best natural remedies can have an effect simply through our olfactory sense. The smell of vanilla, in fact, is known to directly impact the brain and induce calmness. Therefore, the extract can be one of the best and most accessible remedies for anxiety and chronic stress.
- Aids in Weight Loss: Some research has pointed to vanilla as a weight loss aid, due to its appetite-suppressing properties. The extract of this plant is also known to help lower cholesterol levels, making your body and metabolism more efficient, and effectively supporting weight loss goals.
- Cures Respiratory Conditions: When you are battling a cough, cold, or respiratory infection, any sort of analgesic or anti-inflammatory substance can be helpful. Vanilla extract can help to coat the throat, when mixed with warm water, and provide an anesthetic effect to the throat. The antibacterial properties can also help eliminate the underlying infection or illness, while easing coughs and sore throats.
- Promotes Healthy Digestion: There are a number of ways that vanilla has been used throughout history to optimize digestive function. The scent of this herb is known to calm feelings of nausea, while vanilla-infused herbal tea can soothe inflammation in the gut and prevent vomiting, diarrhea, cramping and stomach upset.
Payment Methods - Transport Expenses
Repayment of your order takes place before or when the product is delivered and can be made using one of the following payment methods:
By depositing / transferring to a bank account of the company
By placing an order through our online store and selecting a "bank deposit" payment method, your order is put on hold until you deposit.
You must state your full name in the bank's deposit list.
For the quickest execution of your order, you can send us the Bank's deposit with the reason for always depositing the order number via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your order will be shipped the next business day if the products are in our store.
It is good to deposit within 2-3 days from the date of the order.
If you do not send money within 5 business days, your order is considered canceled.
You can deposit money in the following Bank Account:
|Bank:|| Win Bank - Piraeus Bank|
|IBAN:||GR22 0172 2140 0052 1401 8057 407|
|Beneficiary:||Pitsanis Gregory of Christos|
Cash on Delivery
With the delivery method on delivery of the product to the customer, the product repayment process follows.
The cash payment option gives an extra charge to the customer for the total amount of + 2,10 €.
You can pay easily and quickly through the interface of our online store with Piraeus Bank.
Just type the card details as soon as you switch to Piraeus Bank's payment system.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - DOES NOT store your card details under any circumstances.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - supports and is protected by "Verified by Visa" cardholders (for Visa card transactions) and Mastercard SecureCode (for Mastercard and Maestro).
General information about these services is included in the following Visa and Mastercard URLs, respectively:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard SecureCode
You can pay easily and quickly through Paypal without using your credit card details.
Paypal is an absolutely secure international credit card payment system. The system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS of all banks. The use of Paypal does not incur any additional expense to the buyer. Your credit card details remain confidential.
To repay your purchases with your credit card, just select Paypal and follow the instructions given to you.
For orders over € 45.00, freight costs are FREE for all Greece.
The purchase process ends with the customer confirming the order and repaying the final value of the product with a charge:
1. With transport costs:
Transport costs are calculated based on the total weight of the order. See detailed information here
Transport costs for orders over € 45.00 are FREE.
2. Cash on delivery:
If the customer opts for a cash payment, the addition of + 2.10 € is added to the final cost of the product.