Aronia Berry :The Amazing Health Benefits of This Tiny Superfruit
The aroniaberry (also known as a chokeberry) has proven to be one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. In simple terms, antioxidants are a chemical compound or substance such as Vitamin E and C, found in foods, which are thought to protect the body’s cells from the damaging effects of oxidation.
Here is how this superfruit stacks up:
- Aroniaberries have higher antioxidant levels than other berries (see ORAC chart on the “Science” page). Not only are they low in sugar, they also contain beneficial nutrients, such as quercetin, quinic, minerals, and vitamins.
- Aroniaberries contain the highest levels of anthocyanins (the pigment in the berry that gives them their dark purplish-black color) and proanthocyanidins (plant-based super-antioxidants) when compared to many of the other well-known “superfruits."
Science has shown that foods high in anthocyanins have been proven to protect cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. These high concentrations of anthocyanins may provide some health-promoting effects, such as:
Reduction of inflammation and C-reactive protein levels
- Proanthocyanidins offer a wide variety of health benefits as well. Science has shown that foods high in proanthocyanidin content may help:
- Improve circulation by strengthening capillary walls
- Inhibit enzymes that break down collagen
- Reduce allergy production
In addition, the powerful components in the amazing Aroniaberry have been found to:
- Improve function of the circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems
- Prevent gastric damage
- Protect heart cells from cell membrane damage and DNA fragmentation
- Protect the liver from chemical damage
- Enhance overall wellness
Payment Methods - Transport Expenses
Repayment of your order takes place before or when the product is delivered and can be made using one of the following payment methods:
By depositing / transferring to a bank account of the company
By placing an order through our online store and selecting a "bank deposit" payment method, your order is put on hold until you deposit.
You must state your full name in the bank's deposit list.
For the quickest execution of your order, you can send us the Bank's deposit with the reason for always depositing the order number via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your order will be shipped the next business day if the products are in our store.
It is good to deposit within 2-3 days from the date of the order.
If you do not send money within 5 business days, your order is considered canceled.
You can deposit money in the following Bank Account:
|Bank:|| Win Bank - Piraeus Bank|
|IBAN:||GR22 0172 2140 0052 1401 8057 407|
|Beneficiary:||Pitsanis Gregory of Christos|
Cash on Delivery
With the delivery method on delivery of the product to the customer, the product repayment process follows.
The cash payment option gives an extra charge to the customer for the total amount of + 2,10 €.
You can pay easily and quickly through the interface of our online store with Piraeus Bank.
Just type the card details as soon as you switch to Piraeus Bank's payment system.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - DOES NOT store your card details under any circumstances.
The online store - www.karposeuosmou.gr - supports and is protected by "Verified by Visa" cardholders (for Visa card transactions) and Mastercard SecureCode (for Mastercard and Maestro).
General information about these services is included in the following Visa and Mastercard URLs, respectively:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard SecureCode
You can pay easily and quickly through Paypal without using your credit card details.
Paypal is an absolutely secure international credit card payment system. The system accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS of all banks. The use of Paypal does not incur any additional expense to the buyer. Your credit card details remain confidential.
To repay your purchases with your credit card, just select Paypal and follow the instructions given to you.
For orders over € 45.00, freight costs are FREE for all Greece.
The purchase process ends with the customer confirming the order and repaying the final value of the product with a charge:
1. With transport costs:
Transport costs are calculated based on the total weight of the order. See detailed information here
Transport costs for orders over € 45.00 are FREE.
2. Cash on delivery:
If the customer opts for a cash payment, the addition of + 2.10 € is added to the final cost of the product.